Bone & Marrow FAQ
Bone & Marrow contains full spectrum collagen. Full spectrum collagen offers a range of benefits for bone health, joint support, and overall well-being. Here's a few of its advantages, along with a comparison to collagen commonly found in supplements:
Benefits of Full Spectrum Collagen in Bone and Bone Marrow:
- Improved Bone Mineral Density: Research shows that supplementation with specific collagen peptides derived from bone and bone marrow can enhance bone mineral density. This can help support bone strength and reduce the risk of osteoporosis-related fractures.
- Joint Health Support: Full spectrum collagen provides essential amino acids and nutrients that support joint health. It may help reduce joint discomfort, improve flexibility, and promote overall joint function and mobility.
- Skin, Hair, and Nail Health: The full spectrum collagen in bone and bone marrow can contribute to healthier skin, hair, and nails. It supports the production of collagen and elastin, which are crucial for maintaining youthful skin, strong hair, and resilient nails.
- Gut Health: Collagen plays a role in maintaining the integrity and health of the gut lining. Full spectrum collagen can help support a healthy gut by promoting proper digestion, reducing gut inflammation, and supporting the growth of beneficial gut bacteria.
Collagen Commonly Found in Supplements:
- Specificity of Collagen Types: Full spectrum collagen derived from bone and bone marrow contains a combination of collagen types, including Type 1, 2, and 3. This comprehensive range of collagen types provides a broader array of benefits compared to some collagen supplements that may only include specific types.
- Natural Source: Full spectrum collagen is obtained from natural sources, making it a more sustainable and environmentally friendly option compared to some synthetic or artificially produced collagen supplements.
- Additional Nutrients: Collagen derived from bone and bone marrow also contains additional nutrients like minerals (e.g., calcium, phosphorus) and trace elements that contribute to bone health and overall well-being. Some collagen supplements may lack these additional nutrients.
Incorporating full spectrum collagen from bone and bone marrow into your routine can provide targeted benefits for bone health, joint support, skin, hair, nail health, and gut health. Its unique combination of collagen types and natural source make it a valuable choice compared to some collagen supplements.
Bone and bone marrow offer numerous benefits for gut health. We have a list of benefits outlined for here:
- Reduced Inflammation: Bone & Marrow contains gelatin, and has been associated with a reduction in gut inflammation. This can help alleviate symptoms for individuals with conditions such as leaky gut and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Digestive Support: The nutrients present in bone and bone marrow, including collagen, gelatin, glycine, and glutamine, have been shown to provide soothing effects on the gut. They can help strengthen and repair the digestive system, promoting better overall digestion.
- Nutrient-Rich: Bone and bone marrow contain essential amino acids, trace minerals, and other nutrients that are beneficial for gut health. These nutrients help nourish the gut lining and support optimal gastrointestinal function.
- Healing Properties: The amino acids, collagen, gelatin, and trace minerals found in bone and bone marrow are known for their healing properties. They can aid in the repair and regeneration of the gut lining, promoting overall gut health and integrity.
Incorporating bone and bone marrow into your diet can promote these gut health benefits.
Bone & Marrow is brimming with micronutrient properties to improve recovery and sleep. Outlined below is a snapshot of what it can improve:
- Enhanced Sleep Quality: The amino acid glycine found in bone and bone marrow has been associated with improved sleep quality and reduced fatigue. It promotes relaxation, allowing for deeper and more restful sleep.
- Accelerated Recovery: Amino acids like glycine and proline play a key role in muscle recovery and energy production. By supporting the repair and rebuilding of muscle tissue, they aid in faster recovery after physical exertion.
- Joint Support: Full spectrum collagen and glucosamine present in bone and bone marrow contribute to joint health. Collagen helps maintain the integrity of joints, reducing discomfort and stiffness. Glucosamine supports optimal joint function, addressing common issues like osteoarthritis.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: The compounds present in bone marrow possess anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation in the body, including the joints. This leads to improved recovery and overall well-being.
- Nutrient-Rich Formulation: Bone and bone marrow are rich sources of essential nutrients such as vitamins (A, B2, B12, E), minerals (calcium, iron, selenium, zinc), and fatty acids (omega-3s, omega-6s). These nutrients support various bodily functions, energy production, and aid in the recovery process.
Incorporating bone and bone marrow through supplementation is an easy way to incorporate this abundance into your daily routine.
In the realm of sustainable and ethical farming practices, the terms "grass-fed" and "grass-finished" have gained significant attention. Here's our explanation of why we choose grass-fed and grass-finished products:
- Quality Nutrition: Animals that are grass-fed and grass-finished exclusively consume natural forage, such as grass and other plant-based feeds. This diet provides them with higher levels of essential nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). As a result, the meat from these animals tends to be more nutrient-dense and can contribute to a well-rounded diet.
- Animal Welfare: Grass-fed and grass-finished practices prioritize the well-being of animals. By allowing them to roam freely and graze on open pastures, it promotes their natural behavior and reduces stress associated with intensive farming methods. This humane approach aligns with ethical and sustainable principles.
- Environmental Sustainability: Grazing animals on grasslands can have positive environmental impacts. Grass-fed and grass-finished farming systems encourage the preservation of natural ecosystems, promote soil health, and reduce the use of synthetic chemicals and antibiotics. Additionally, these practices can help sequester carbon and mitigate climate change.
- Flavor and Tenderness: Grass-fed and grass-finished meat often exhibits distinct flavors and textures. The varied diet and exercise contribute to the development of leaner meat with a rich, earthy taste. While individual preferences may vary, many people appreciate the unique characteristics and culinary experience offered by these products.
- Transparency and Traceability: Opting for grass-fed and grass-finished products allows consumers to make informed choices about their food. These labels provide transparency regarding the animal's diet and production methods, enabling individuals to support sustainable agriculture and make conscious decisions aligned with their values.
By choosing grass-fed and grass-finished products, you can enjoy the benefits of nutrient-rich meat, support animal welfare and sustainable farming practices, and contribute to a more environmentally conscious food system.